What is EVV?
Electronic visit verification (EVV) is a method used to verify home healthcare visits to ensure patients are not neglected and to cut down on fraudulently documented home visits.
The application verifies and monitors a Caregivers visit to the recipient. Caregivers logs in to the platform to clock in/out and record the activities performed. The client or responsible party confirms services were delivered and indicated by the caregiver.
“Section 12006(a) of the 21st Century Cures Act mandates that states implement EVV for all Medicaid personal care services (PCS) and home health services (HHCS) that require an in-home visit by a provider.”
For more information click on the link to Medicaid.gov: Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) | Medicaid
All Care offers a fully compliant integrated Electronic Visit Verification option for your agency.
- Caregivers can view total hours worked in a month, total worked in a current week and any scheduled items that are assigned.
- Multiple languages are currently supported in EVV.
- Ability to view scheduled visits and initiate the visit from the schedule.
- In low or no service areas caregivers have the option to go offline, capture all required data during the shift and come back online allowing in evv that the data to be pushed back to your agency
Manual E Timesheets
- Not ready for EVV yet. Allow caregivers to manually enter their time into the application
Private Pay Mileage Logs
- Record and send mileage reimbursement logs to your agency in evv for Private Pay clients.