What is EVV?
Electronic visit verification (EVV) is a method used to verify home healthcare visits to ensure patients are not neglected and to cut down on fraudulently documented home visits.
“Section 12006(a) of the 21st Century Cures Act mandates that states implement EVV for all Medicaid personal care services (PCS) and home health services (HHCS) that require an in-home visit by a provider.”
For more information click on the link to Medicaid.gov: Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) | Medicaid
Why Allcare Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)?
Allcare provide the EVV application with various features,
- Multilingual – Our EVV application is available in multi-languages like Spanish, Arabic, etc.,
- Handy – Allcare EVV application will provide you with an easy handling experience with a friendly User Interface.
- Helps to create your own agenda – Through the EVV application user can schedule the service for their available time as per their need
- Easily Available – AllCare EVV is available for both Android and iOS devices. In addition, users have the ability to log into a web version of the application.
- Offline Capability : Low or no service. No problem. Users have the ability to come offline. When back online all of the recorded data will be submitted to the agency.
- EVV-IVR (Interactive Voice Response): For caregivers that do not have access to a smart phone the EVV IVR method can be used to validate your visits.